A Dental clinic acquired 3-D X-ray machines, and was having problem with the machines taking too much time to perform the 3-D X ray image. There was latency in compiling 3-D X-rays and slowness sending images to server to project on the 3-D X-ray software.
We got the call with urgency to handle situation very quickly, as the client needed to get the maximum benefit from the 3-D X-ray machine, and service their clients and not lose any revenue due to lack of 3-D images.
- We surveyed the site.
- 1 Server and 19 Clients
- Found out the data transfer speed was not appropriate need to change the network connection speed to 1 gigabit witch and cable structure to CAT 6
- We got the requirements from the manufacturer and the installer of 3D X-ray machine
- Found out how to change the network connection speed to 1 GB and changed it to CAT 6
- We worked with the vendors to install the right drivers so as to improve the machine performance.
- Prefer to upgrade OS to win 7 pro and up
- Upgraded all client PCs to be team up with 3D Xray Machine.
- Changed the networking switch.
- We re-structure the network to improve the performance of their network to work on gigabit switch
- Found a solution to transfer the data in high speed with the help of manufacture to compile the data on x-ray pc and then transfer to server.
- Client was satisfied, as the 3-D X ray machine started working up to par.