Keep users safe and productive while they use the web
Web Protection Solutions: The internet is a vast and ever-growing resource that provides users with an abundance of information, entertainment, and connections. However, this openness also makes the internet vulnerable to theft, abuse, and other malicious activities. To protect your web browsing and online presence from these dangers, you can use a variety of online security tools.
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more.
Online security is an issue that many people are not aware of. With the amount of information that is available online, it is important to take steps to protect yourself and your personal information. There are a number of ways to do this, some of which may be familiar and some which may be new to you. The most important thing is to take the time to learn about online protection and make sure that you are using the best methods for yourself and your family.
Web Protection Solutions – Keep users safe
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam. Ensure the security of web browsing and email.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts. Defend against viruses and spyware. Block malicious sites and filters. Don’t open attachments from unknown senders. Secure your PC, mobile device, and online accounts.
- Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach. Enable users to create and manage their own personal profiles and account settings. Ensure that only authorized users can access the network and data. Choose levels of security for each user based on their role, and profile. Protect sensitive corporate data from unauthorized access.
Improve workforce productivity
- Site blocked lists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work-related sites like gaming or social media. Prevent users from accessing non-work-related sites while they are at work. Better collaboration Set up and enforce policies that keep employees from sending confidential information to the wrong people or sharing it with friends.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blocked list rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours. You can easily set up and enforce these policies in your company’s environment.
Get Complete Control:
- Easy administration: Remote Monitoring & Management’s web-based console makes it simple to gain control over your users’ web browsing with a user-friendly interface and workflow. It also allows you to view, record, and manage browser activity. It is easy to set up but provides advanced features if desired. Access & Control s web-based management console makes it easy to access and control your users across the world with a single login.
- Policies: Use Monitoring & Management’s default web protection solutions policies or create your own custom rules for desktops, laptops, or servers. If you’re like most people, you’re concerned about the security of your personal information online. But what if you don’t even have to worry about your own data? There are a number of free and paid tools available to help protect your web browsing activities.
- Individual site blocking: Want to block specific sites that don’t fall within our core site categories? The web protection solutions feature lets you add custom URLs to the blocked list. Parental controls Choose to block certain sites or types of content for children under 13. You can also set a time limit on how long the site can be viewed before you automatically block it again.